Rodman v. Safeway Inc.
United States District Court for the Northern District of California
Civil Action No. 11-cv-03003-JST
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why did I get the Notice?
2. What is this lawsuit about?
3. What was the result of this lawsuit?
4. When will money be available for class members?
5. How was my share of the Judgment determined?
6. Do I have to do anything to get my share of the Judgment?
THE ATTORNEYS REPRESENTING YOU
7. Do I have an attorney in this case?
8. How will the attorneys be paid?
9. What will the Class Representative Michael Rodman receive?
10. What happens if there is money leftover because some Class Members do not cash their checks?
OBJECTING TO CLASS COUNSEL’S REQUEST FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND EXPENSES AND/OR THE PROPOSED SERVICE AWARD FOR CLASS REPRESENTATIVE MICHAEL RODMAN AND/OR THE DISTRIBUTION PLAN
11. Can I object to or otherwise comment on Class Counsel’s fee request, the proposed Service award, and/or the proposed distribution plan?
12. How do I object?
13. Should I get my own attorney?
GETTING MORE INFORMATION
14. Are more details available?
Please do not call the Court or Safeway.
Copyright © 2018